Death is never an easy thing to deal with and it can be even harder to deal with when you know that the death could have been prevented. Wrongful death claims are never simple; emotions run high after a sudden loss, but it is important that you ensure that you receive the compensation that you need after a negligent party caused the death of a loved one. At Ghozland Law Firm, we understand that this time in your life is stressful and we aim to help reduce the stress by fighting for you and your family.
Los Angeles Wrongful Death Attorney
Receive Compensation After a Loss, Call (213) 817-9957
Ghozland Law Firm Can Help in Your Time of Need
Wrongful Death Attorney Los Angeles
Personal injury cases that result in the untimely death of a person need to be handled with care. If the loved one passed because of a work-related incident, you may be able to receive workers’ compensation claims as well as filing a wrongful death claim. Some of the key reasons to choose us to help in your case include:
- We have more than a decade of experience
- We do not charge you unless we win your case
- We maintain constant and open communication
- Your initial consultation with us is free
- We will diligently fight for your rights and the rights of your loved ones
Under California law, any accident that results in the death of someone can be grounds to file a wrongful death claim in an effort to retain medical, hospital, nursing services and/or funeral expenses and costs within a reasonable amount. Each situation is unique and every injury different, so it is important that if you are considering filing a claim, that you see a Los Angeles wrongful death attorney from our firm as soon as possible. Our firm also takes clients from the surrounding cities, such as Los Angeles, La Habra, Montebello, and La Puente.
What types of compensation can be received?
When another’s negligent actions are at the root cause of a person’s death, the victim’s family and loved ones should be entitled to receive at least some financial compensation. Restitution can be paid to cover a multitude of different expenses, some for actual physical costs and some for emotional trauma. While a loved one can never be brought back to life, those left behind should not have to deal with this situation alone. These are some of the areas that compensation can cover:
- Any expenses that were involved in the care or hospitalization of the victim before their death
- The future income that will be lost due to the person’s passing
- Loss of future retirement earnings from the deceased
- Any loss of inheritance money
- Medical benefits, 401(k) or pension plan that has been lost due to their death
- Emotional sorrow and loss of companionship
- Loss of care, help, services or protection of person that has died
- Funeral expenses, to a certain extent
- Suffering and pain
- Property damage that may have occurred in their death
Determining the final amount that may be available to you is dependent upon many different factors; however, by working with an accomplished wrongful death attorney from our firm, you can feel more confident that you have an advocate by your side who will fight for the best possible result.
Working with Ghozland Law Firm
Searching for an attorney for a wrongful death case in Los Angeles? For over fifteen years, our attorneys have been able to provide outstanding legal representation to families of deceased loved ones following a major or catastrophic accident. Our legal team has the professionalism and personable reputation to provide our clients with the quality of representation that they deserve. Although we cannot change the past, we can help ensure that your future is bright and that the negligent party is brought to justice.
Contact a Los Angeles wrongful death attorney at the Ghozland Law Firm today at (213) 817-9957 .