Being in a car accident is scary, especially when the cause was another’s negligence. At Ghozland Law Firm, we work tirelessly to ensure that the rights of car accident victims are protected. Because auto injury accidents have the potential to result in serious damages, it is essential to work with an attorney you can trust. Our attorneys in Los Angeles, Diamond Bar and West Covina are passionate about helping clients obtain the compensation they deserve, and we do everything we can to ensure our clients reach favorable outcomes.
Auto Injury Attorney
Call (213) 817-9957 for highest compensation for your injury
You have found the best auto injury attorney
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY
- If we don’t win, you don’t pay
- More than 15 years of combined experience
- We form partnerships with our clients
- Free case evaluations
- We fight tirelessly for our clients’ rights
- Calls are returned within 24 hours
- No case is too complex for us to handle
Do you need an auto injury attorney from a car accident?
Call (213) 817-9957 to find out about filing a claim!
Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving: Whether it means talking on the phone, texting while driving, eating, messing with the radio, or grooming, drivers that are not paying attention to the road can easily hurt themselves and others in potentially serious accidents.
- Fatigue: In a staggering statistic, over 100,000 accidents are caused each year by drowsy drivers. While for some it may be a medical condition or disorder, for others it is merely carelessness as they choose to operate a vehicle without proper sleep.
- Driving Aggressively: Drivers who operate their cars in a pushy or bold manner can qualify as aggressive. Tailgating, quickly changing lanes back and forth, flashing lights and speeding around other vehicles can be the cause of severe auto injury accidents.
- Drunk Driving: Sadly, this is the cause of over 10,000 fatalities each year according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Reaction times are decreased, the driver’s ability to focus is often diminished, and their ability to drive safely is compromised.
While sometimes car accidents are unavoidable, oftentimes negligent or reckless drivers are at the root of the problem. If you have been the victim of a car accident and believe that the other party’s careless actions caused the damage, you should seek legal representation from a Los Angeles car auto injury attorney at the Ghozland Law Firm. Our legal team proudly serves not only Los Angeles, but also Montebello, Diamond Bar, and West Covina.
What damages can I receive compensation for?
It is important to remember that after an accident, there are a few things you can do to obtain your rightful compensation. Should you choose to work with us, we will do all we can to help you recover compensation for the following:
- Medical Bills
- Repairs to your car or other damaged property
- Rentals during the time your car is out of commission
- Compensation for lost wages
- Restitution to help replace your vehicle if it was totaled
Critical Steps to Take in the Aftermath of a Car Accident
Calling the police as soon as possible after an auto collision is always a good idea. They will be able to take down a detailed report of what occurred and provide official documentation of the accident. Taking down the information of the other driver or drivers, passengers and witnesses is also key. Photograph the surrounding area, especially paying close attention to signs, road condition and the angle of how the cars collided if possible.
Regardless of the severity of the accident, you should never make any statements to an insurance company without first speaking to a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies will work hard to make sure that you do not receive the full amount of money that you deserve. Obtain medical treatment as you see fit, but never make a statement to an insurance broker without getting in touch with our firm.